Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Favorite Bag

Good gosh, I know I'm crazy for images when I find that I even save a bag for nearly 20 years, just for the image.

I had reason to be in Portland in the early 90s. Alright, the reason was that I was there to meet my wife's plane as she flew in from Japan. She was terribly tired from her time in Japan, and we chose to hang out in Portland and area for a few days. We LOVED the place.

But while my wife caught up on her rest, I had fun looking around, and I came across this comic shop. It was very cool and I bought some neat-o signed prints and some comix and stuff that I hadn't seen elsewhere. And this bag was free.

Yay, Future Dreams. They're still around, but I think they relocated from these addresses.

2 comments:

Li-An said...

Stars are from Finlay :-) I like very much this white on black pictures I discovered with Moebius and recently admire in Heath Robinson work. The girl is nice and the picture works great.

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

It also has a bit of the charm of Art Adams.